Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A bus ride...

Verily a bus ride I try,
To remember,yet still
many many hours fly
In a bus,uncounted I fill...
As I watch,the window shows,
The rest of the world,its ebbs and flows;
These sights and sounds,they parody
A new yet familiar orchestra's melody...
As the wind blows in my face,
I suddenly feel the urge to race,
The exhilaration i feel,as it gobbles up the road,
There's never a moment left to feel bored...
Some old faces,I remember from everyday,
Some new ones i see too,that fade away;
Such is life, You'll find your destination one day,
What matters is the journey along the way...

2 comments:

  1. i never knew u were dis good at poetry buddy!you amaze me! keep writing!
    rajeev

    ReplyDelete
  2. too good... hey i read ur 'About writing a poem' poem. superb !!!

    ReplyDelete